My photo
CT, United States
Cell: 203-570-7480 Email: juneflower7@gmail.com Website: www.lauradonofrio.com

Prints Available On Etsy!

Followers

Thursday, September 13, 2007

July 17, 2006 - 1946 Chevrolet

OK EVERYBODY!!!!


This is my baby, my triumph of all triumphs (so far anyway). I spent HOURS on this one, changing minute little things that probably meant nothing, but lo, this picture arose! We spent time in an antique junkyard, and I took lots of pictures. This one was the most unique out of all my photos. I wonder if this selling material!!??!! HMMM. The past few weeks I haven't felt like much of an artist, so this assignment I wanted to try to prove myself wrong, that I did have some talent, that I CAN do watercolor! I think I convinced myself that there is an artist in me. I hope you all will enjoy this painting as much as I have enjoyed making it!




 Laura D'Onofrio

No comments: