My photo
CT, United States
Cell: 203-570-7480 Email: juneflower7@gmail.com Website: www.lauradonofrio.com

Prints Available On Etsy!

Followers

Monday, May 11, 2009

The Desire to Create

For those of you who don't know, I have a little one now - Megan! She is my greatest creation, although I do not take much credit in creating her. Art has been slow moving because Megan consumes all my day time, and I only work at night. For those of you who are mothers, we know we only get one shot at teaching our children, and that time is now. Megan takes presidence over all of my art. However, I am progressing on a new painting of three teenage siblings that I can't wait to show you when it's finished. I had to put this one video in with my blog because this is the heart of my painting. One thing I know for sure is that God has given us talents so that we can uplift and edify others. Enjoy the video.
-Laura

No comments: