My photo
CT, United States
Cell: 203-570-7480 Email: juneflower7@gmail.com Website: www.lauradonofrio.com

Prints Available On Etsy!

Followers

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Two Paintings into the Connecticut Watercolor Society

I've got some big big news to share! After spending a small fortune buying legit gallery frames (Thank you Rockwell Art and Framing!), the paintings "Familiar Grace" (left) and "The Most Precious" (right) were ready for the Connecticut Watercolor Society 2014 Summer Exhibition. I left for Hartford with high hopes for these paintings.



A few days later, the CWS posted the artists that made the show on the internet. I was in New York City, so I called my husband, anxious to learn the news....He told me over the phone that not one, but BOTH paintings made it into the show!! There was screaming over the phone and a victory dance in the car.



I promised my fans a victory dance on facebook. So here is me, dancing for my double win.

I also promised my facebook fans that if I sell a painting, or receive an award from the CWS, then I will do another victory dance in a bumble bee costume...Why a bumble bee? Because that was the only thing I could think of that would be more awesome than this video below. WOOOOOHOOOO!

WARNING: I cannot dance.


<3 br="">Laura

1 comment:

Lucy R said...

I think your dancing is GREAT! I can feel your enthusiasm : )

What a fun idea too! I will have to promise a victory dance for a big accomplishment too : )

~Lucy
Kids Math Teacher